Monday, July 20, 2009

It must be morning....

So, it must be morning cause the dogs are making some noise, my nose is stuffed up and I am groggy.... "I am awake,,, I am awake" I say to myself out loud just to make sure it's true.. Another allergy laden day in ABQ.. Today I call a doctor..

One of my nostrils hurts.. I don't even have to touch it! It just hurts...Guess it is tired of being stuffed up and is rebelling...

So this is my work out, weight lost log... Today I will walk doggies.. Today I will do the first one push up and one sit up.. Today I will.... CALL THE F#@##ing doctor...

Today will be a nice day here. Oh yeah. Someone suggested Clariton. I will try that too. What the hell! About now, I will try nose removal!!!

So, I know this has been VERY interesting... YEAH!! Off to start my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment