Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something done

OK, so I did not do sit ups or push ups.. BUT I did walk the dogs tonight and took them to the dog park this morning.... That is something!!


I am reading this book called "Get Motivated" by Tamara Lowe and so far, I am liking it. I was reading it before and put it down then picked it up and am reading some more and liking it more and I want to get those concepts into reality.. (Always the hard part for me...) So, slowly, I am adjusting..

Having the dogs here makes a big difference! I love them so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you kick yourself too much and then get disappointed b/c of the kicking you have been doing. You accomplish a lot. all the work you did putting up the fence was 'work' and it took energ to do it all. So... you did exercise. Walking the dogs = exercise. We'll continue to work on this and we always accomplish what we want.

    ReplyDelete