Friday, January 29, 2010

Sun, Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri Gym Gym Gym

So, Jenifer Leilani and I - that's just two.. She is J Lei.... Went to the gym... What has been really fun for me is that SHE has been saying.. "OK, so when are we going? Now, or after a small snack.."

I am loving it and I have gone online to look at heart monitors. I am reading a great book that recommends them to help you stay in your zone. I feel really good right now. Much more energized in general. I want to push it up a notch but I am not sure how or if that is a good idea yet...

I am really enjoying just getting there and finding out which equipment works for me and which does not. Once we are in a good financial place to do so, I am thinking about joining a gym with spin classes... I have done some with a friend from Roseville (Baugh) and I like being pushed like that.. Plus, with the heart monitor, I will know when I am in zone....

It is cool to have "down the road" plans for working out... Now it is all about consistency... I am doing it... Better yet.. WE, my wife and I are doing it.... Working out is fun to do!!!

PS- KEEP MOTIVATING ME! KEEP PUMPING ME UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment