Sunday, January 24, 2010

Younger Next Year....

OK... So I just got back from the Gym.. First time in a long time.... My wife and BFF went with me.. I spent 30 minutes on the treadmill.

This is my belly today... Once a month, week, whatever I am going to show you a shot of that belly... I feel good... NO GREAT... I did it!

The reason I titled this Younger Next year is because my friend Tammara Lowe recommended the book as a supplement to her book "Get Motivated".. So, in reading both, I am getting a game plan and motivation to get to that gym...

My plan... For right now.. Working out is now my 2nd job..... I want to go 6 days a week... I started today....


Also, last time I saw my brother on SKYPE he had a flat belly again... HE is five years older than me!!!! INSPIRATION BABY!!!!

My long term goal? I want to snowboard next winter.... I am actually hoping to snowboard with my touchstone... but... one step at a time.....

LASTLY- MY WIFE AND BFF IS DOING THIS WITH ME!!!!!

YAHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment