Saturday, February 6, 2010

Going forward


So, now I have worked out, done cardio at the gym for over a week. Today I did not go because of work and the gym closing early..

So now comes the hard part. Which is, I am giving myself a day off a week but I get on myself because I wanted to go today but did not. SO tomorrow I am planning on going and I will but even so, I don't want to stop. I am afraid I will stop.

I have a friend at work who said I should not think about stopping and not be afraid but just KNOW that this time is different. This time I am going to just keep doing it and doing it and doing it and get in great shape.

One of my goals is to snowboard next winter and I saw someone snowboarding on TV tonight and it looked kind of scary.... I used to ski.. Like a long time ago.. I just wonder if I will be in good enough shape to get out there again and do the snowboard thing...

I know that my plans now are to continue to go to this gym until we come to a place that I can switch to a gym with spin and other exercise classes for legs and back... I know going to a class like that will be great for me. Also, I feel like this is now consistent for me. I have consistently gone for almost three weeks now.

I just don't want to stop. I always get to a certain point and then quit.

I am noticing things now that are improving in my body. I am not exhausted when I get home from work. I feel stronger, I feel less pains and aches in my body. I can bend over to tie my shoes and not feel so winded and I don't get cramps in my side if I bend over wrong or laugh. I think I have lost 10 pounds but I am not looking at that. I am concentrating on how I feel.

I am going to a "Design your own program" on Tuesday which is about lifting or working with weights. I want to work on my lower back, arms, and legs.. Mostly lower back and arms as the cardio works my legs.....

I love that Jenifer Leilani is going too and I want to make sure we keep each other going. I am really committed to making sure do this together. THAT is the key. I really believe that..

No comments:

Post a Comment