Friday, February 5, 2010

Up the hill and down the hill


Went for a walk with the doggies today.. We went up this hill not too far from our house.. The thing is, the "Hill" is pretty long and decently steep... In the past I have walked up, stopping, breathing, resting......

Today, Pax, Holly and I walked briskly up the hill.. the whole hill... All the way to the very top of the hill.... It was awesome.... It was fun! I did it....

Then of course we had to walk back down and back home... Feels good to do that... I may not be able to make the gym today so I wanted a brisk walk at the very least. . We where gone probably about an hour I think... So now back home, they have been fed, I have been fed and instead of needing a nap I want to just get stuff done...

I love feeling this way. I feel like I could do more and I will.. My next step, after pay day.. Is to get a heart monitor so I can make sure I am in at least my 60 to 70 percent zone when exercising. That way I will know for sure I am getting my heart rate up to where it needs to be...


It is sooooo nice to be writing in this blog again. Because when I write in the blog... I am working out....

No comments:

Post a Comment