Thursday, February 4, 2010

PUMP UP THE JAM

You can't tell yet,,, But I can... One week later....
So, I have much MUCH more energy after going to the gym almost every day with my honey pie...

I just cooked a chicken for dinner for Jen Lei and I with potato's and onion and other goodies (The hardest part about backing the chicken was not eating all of it.. GD is tastes so goood!)
... Did all the kitchen stuff... walked the dogs.. About to do all kinds of other stuff... Bottom line...

This going to the club and just doing 30 to 35 minutes right now is the bees knees.... I feel soooo much more energy and I feel better about myself..

Energy.. That is the most important element that has been missing from my life. Not feel like I can do much of anything and getting tired out easily. I hated, HATED that feeling... Right now I am like chompin at the bit to do more stuff, just move, anything! Sooooo I am not gana sit here any longer..

Help me stay pumped just by giving comments now and then!!

Thanks everyone for going through this with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment