Sunday, April 18, 2010

And so it goes...

So I am thinking of expanding this blog. So far it has been mostly about ME working out,,, But just about me when I hit the gym, not me thinking about hitting the gym, me working on new ways of eating or not eating, or eating too much.

My working out is not a main part of my life although it is a bigger part now than it was two months ago. I worked out last on Wednesday. It is now Sunday night. I plan on going tomorrow. I eat a lot. Still eating a lot.

My dogs and I went for a walk today and one of them, Holly, hurt her foot. She seems better now, but gave me a scare and I had to carry her from up top a hill to the 4runner. I think she just hurt it somehow and it better now.

I am sleepy, I am sleepy a lot, usually after eating. It is 10PM and I am ready for bed.. I want to eat more. I have cookies and soy milk.. (Not soy cookies though! Good Ole american chocolate cookies...)

Tomorrow is my last day of my 4 day weekend. (I had to work 8 days to make that work) So, I have a lot of around the house stuff I want to do and the gym. I want to make sure I go to the gym 5 days a week at least and maybe 6, but not stress on the weekends cause the gym has shorter hours. If I can do 5 a week, I will be happy.

I want to sit in bed and read and sleep and sleep and sleep...

Lots done today.. I am going to start posting more I think cause my whole life affects my workouts.. I think I will stop posting to Facebook though... Just not feeling like putting it out there.. If you want to read about my life, (Truly why would you?) then come to me, here...

No comments:

Post a Comment