Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What happened?????

Oh my God! It has been like 6 days since I spent more than 20 minutes in the gym working out.... WTF????

So, last Thursday was the day I made the decision to stay home from the gym... My wife was due back from Cali on Friday. I was tired, etc.. So, I decided to talk "The Day Off". No biggie, no problem right..

Well Fri, Sat and Sun are always iffy cause the gym closes early. Friday.. OK, had to pick up Jen.. Understandable... Saturday? No, no real excuse, Sunday,, Same... Monday I was really tired and had lots of house stuff to due and had the closing shift so I planned to go later in the morning... This led to that and BANG I missed the chance and of course I was too tired to go...

Tuesday.. I actually went to the gym and took the dogs with me in the truck. Got on a machine, spent like two minutes and started to feel guilty about the dogs not getting walked in the last few days... SO, I left the gym and walked the dogs... Slow walk, not a brisk, lets exercise walk, but a slow let them sniff around walk...
No workout... And of course, too tired after work..

Here we are on Wednesday morning at 7AM... I went to bed at a reasonable hour, got up early and here I am...Will I go today? Will I have a good work out? WTF??? I went from three solid days in a row to blah, blah, blahin about not going at all.. I have also noticed I have been staying up way too late and feeling mildly depressed for at least half of my day each of the last two or three days.... Man I need me some gym time..

Wish me luck.. I am hoping today is the day I get back on track, on the track, tracking...

No comments:

Post a Comment