Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back in the saddle....

So, We, da wife and I, we went to the gym...
And at the gym, we worked out.. She doing her stuff, me doing mine! I spent 40 minutes on the elliptical at about 75 to 85% of my max! I felt great! I was up, then down then back up but never below about 72% and mostly closer to 80..

What a great feeling to know I can do this... To be on the workout machine and just be going and going and going, listening to music, trying different machines each night so I don't get board.. I am loving it... I feel better, people tell me I am losing weight and the best part...

I feel better! So much better! I don't feel my age anymore... I still eat too much here and there but not often and I am losing weight!

So, next payday, we switch gyms... From Planet Fitness to defined so I can start workout classes and we can both enjoy the jacuzzi!!

Life is good..... Slowly but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment