Sunday, March 21, 2010

Oh how life has changed....

What working out has done for me...
1) I am happier every single day.
2) I feel better than I have felt in years.
3) I am less moody at work, and at home.
4) I feel more rested and enjoy more of my day.
5) I have lost weight, not a lot yet but I have lost it.
6) I don't feel guilty when I eat crazy once in a while.
7) I only eat crazy once in a while now, not every day.
8) My wife and I go to the gym together and it has brought us closer together.
9) People have commented on my attitude, my looks..
10) I am really so excited about everyday now. I feel like I can do this. I really can do this!
11) what is different now is that I have a plan and I have a way to regulate how I work out and if I am working out as hard as I need to, or too hard...
12) I am not longer worried about being old and fat and feeble...
AMEN....

No comments:

Post a Comment