Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going going gone.....


OK, the first one is in Feb of 2010. The second is tonight, March 11th, 2010... Not a LARGE difference, but there is a difference. I feel GREAT. I worked out for 40 minutes tonight on an elliptical. My plan was to do a light workout, but I ended up doing 130 to 140 bpm which is 75 to 85% of my maximum...

At 40 minutes I decided I am ready to move up to 45. I actually did do 3 minutes of cool down and the great thing is I felt great at the end...

I feel great now. The awesome thing is I did not want to go. But Jen Lei said, "Go, do it." And my plan to do a light work out made it easy to go as if I go, I went, no matter what I do for that time there.


There is a difference in me. I can feel it. My energy is way up. My mood is more stable and relaxed. I burn off  bothersome tension with these workouts. 

I ate like a bit of a pig today but this was like walking off the food. I was bad, but I feel good because I worked off some of that food goo in the process of 40 minutes at the gym..

This week end, or next week at the latest starts the new gym.. Defined Fitness which is a really good club out here. Spin classes, pool, hot tub.. Very reasonable price for the avid work out person, which my wife and I now are....

I feel lucky, blessed and content...

No comments:

Post a Comment