Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where I am now Cause ya want to know!

We are in like week three? Not sure.. I went to Cali for a week, then was sick for a week and did not work out during those weeks.... Went to the gym for 4 days in a row now..

The Difference is the Heart Rate Monitor I am using! I can see how hard I am working out.

Before, I would either work out too hard and screw myself up, or not be sure and get down on myself for not working out hard enough....

NOW, I have balance... I know where I should be and what I should be doing.

People at work are noticing my double chin is not so double anymore....
I feel tons of energy. Yesterday was my first "zone" workout.. I really felt like I was in the zone yesterday.. It was awesome! 35 minutes into my workout and I realized I was still pumping it. I was not tired, I was not hurting, I was not hoping for the end... I was ZONED.......

So, today I will go at night and next week, I think we will be able to join the new gym that has SPIN CLASSES!!! WHAHOOOOO!



No comments:

Post a Comment