Saturday, March 27, 2010

Early in the morrrrrrning

I love getting up early and going to the GYM... Today Jen Lei and I went pretty early and worked out.. NOW, I have the whole rest of the day, feel spantacular and have done, finished, completed my work out.. Already planning for tomorrow...

I took this pic cause I wanted you too see what I am seeing.. My face, my chin... Slimmer... Belly is taking its time but soon grass hopper, soon my belly will follow suite....

Oh yes and a side not....The Stair Climber is not correctly named.. It should be the ass kicker... 20 minutes on the stair climber is like four years... and I am not moving fast but the heart rate goes up to the sky! (Well, not over max but right there without trying...)

SO, within the next week or so, I will be starting to get some weight machine training... I want to do two days a week of that. On those two days I will do some cardio but a shorter amount just to get myself warmed up, then some lifting IRON baby! Well, some machines anyway...

All is well, I feel swell and I am looking better as you can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment