Monday, March 23, 2009

And the doctor says....

So, I went to the doctor with my wife today. Looks like my knee is going to be fine with some good old fashioned exercise. I need to do some intense bicycling and that should do it... Something about the muscles around my knee cap or something..


The bad news is... I am tired of being fat. TIRED.... I purchased a new shirt today from Wall mart- Extra freakin large.... Could not button the top...

I am thinking of doing the slim fast just to get this freaking weight off. I hate HATE being fat...
And I am not pleasantly plump, a little pudgy, nicely round.. I am freaking FAT....

???HOW DID THIS HAPPEN???


I woke up one day and BANG there it is!!! I have some serious blubber. None of my clothes fit right. My shirt tops won't close. I am hating it,,,,,, hating it....

So, there you have it...

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you where the fat came from - it is the same general area as where the dirty cloths come from. They multiply over night sometimes even when you leave to go to the store (the store is where some of the fat lurks waiting for you). when you go to the store ... to buy groceries the lurking fat jumps off the shelves and attaches it self to you. It is invisible even after it attaches itself BUT once you look in the mirror - it makes it self appear under your cloths. I don't know if remains inflated afterward or not because we can't all carry around full length mirrors, but I have heard that somewhere in the land of stuff that multiplies - the fat committee laughs and pats themselves on the back or flab as they make another tick mark for another frustrated human.

    It is true
    I think

    ReplyDelete