Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back from the Gym


So as you know, I am disgusted with my state of fatness. I went to the gym with my wife again today. I did the bicycle for 30 minutes keeping the RPM's at 80 or better for the whole 30 minutes.

It was a good workout, not a great one. I don't want to kick my own butt her but it was not unbelievably great, just good.

But I also have to remember that I told myself not to beat myself up if I went to the gym and did anything. And honestly, it was better than just anything...

So, I do feel better being home again. I did something and it was a challenge. It also helped my knee. I can tell it helped my knee.

So now I am considering Slim Fast.... Whatever; I am sick of the struggle to get the fat off. I am not quitting the struggle I am just sick of seeing my belly full of jelly that looks like it is all swelly...

No comments:

Post a Comment