Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughts for the day

It is bright and early. 7AM. I woke up from a strange dream which I don't need to talk about. My back hurt, but not my knee... The back hurt some, not a whole lot which is a good thing.

Yesterday, due to my schedule I was not able to go to the gym but I did take the dogs for extended walks and with my daughters dogs I did jog first with them for a little bit then a longer walk. I am OK with that.

Right now I am itching to hit the gym. I can't freakin believe it! I want to go to the gym. We will today. I don't won't to wake her, but the truth is, I may.... I need to tension release. Feels good to feel that way....

I put together a music thing for my workout so I can listen to stuff while I move....

That is all for now for my public blog...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Public Blog Boy, Sounds good. wanting to go to the gym, putting together music. Habits are changing...or being put into place. Have a great workout today and let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete