Saturday, March 28, 2009

Choices

Well, last night I wanted to work out but I did not. I had an event and I went, got home early enough but just did not feel it....

Today, I was to go to a breakfast but worked out for a little instead. It felt good to get some sweat going. It is almost time to go to work as I work a later shift today. I am tired. I need some rest.

My weekend starts tomorrow and I am stoked... I am soooo ready for just some ME time...

I don't feel bad about last night because I took care of me and read some of a book I am enjoying...

I feel good. Not great, not crappy, but good. And good is better than crappy. Exercise is a constant in my life now. Some, a little, a lot, it is there, on my mind each and every day and I am being good to me, I just need to get the food thing to a place where I feel good about that too...

1 comment:

  1. Some is better than none and from some we will move on to more and that Babe is how we create habits. Keep in mind that all this is for our unusually long life to be extrememly healthy - we have a long time to share with each other and we both want to be healthy for the ride. So, buckle your boots, grab your helmet and zip up your leather jacket because babe, life is going to be one hell of great ride!

    ReplyDelete