Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gymfest update

Well, not a great day at the gym but a good day none the less. I did my bicycle time and some rowing. Jen Lei had some probs with her gym equipment so overall,,,, this is a day I can say "I went!"

It was a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 maybe a 6. Tomorrow I will do elliptical. I seem to get the best workout with that... I am also going to change my tunes a little.. Some of the songs are blah blah...


I don't think I have lost any major weight and I don't think many people or rather more than one is reading this but I did do this for me to see what I am doing on a day to day business and help me though the hard times...

I am happy with myself for getting back to the gym after my cold. I did not quit! That is BIG!

So, each day is a challenge, a good challenge, but a challenge none the less...

I am also going to start putting pictures of my food up again so I can see what I am eating and so can you! Aren't you excited??

No comments:

Post a Comment