Monday, March 16, 2009

Where I am and where I have been

So, I got a call from my brother yesterday who was raving about my blog. He said I should read what I wrote at the begging and what I am writing today.

Update: I have been sick the last few days. I missed working out yesterday due to a cold and a close call with my wife... (she is fine)

The day before I did an X-BIKE class with my friend from work and made it all the way through doing diffent levels during the class.

It was a weird class.... They turn down the lights and everything is like black light.. My white towel glowed.. Honestly that part was annoying and I had to take the towel off the front of the stationary bike and put it on my neck. If I did that class again I would wear black and bring a black towel...

I feel great! Even though I have a cold, I feel great. My knee is doing better. My back is doing better..

I have too, I will, hit the gym again today... I need to keep doing this. I need to keep feeling this...

No comments:

Post a Comment