Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day two of GYM FEST!!!!


dD

Day two of visiting the Gym.. Jenifer Leilani and I are on day two of GYM FEST! We are committed to visiting the gym each and every day and I want to run in an upcoming event in May...

Today she did the treadmill and so did I. I also did the stair climber for 10 minutes... It was hard...

Then we went to breakfast... YOU got to start somewhere! And we did not pig out at breakfast...

Oh yeah baby.. GYMFEST!!!




One more thing.. So, like I said, we went to breakfast after.. I had 3 eggs, scrambled. pancakes, short stack and two pieces of bacon and two sausage.. Right now my stomach feels a little upset... I am trying to track how I feel after I eat.... And now looking at what I eat.. I think I ate a little two much although it did not seem like it at the time..... Learning, learning, learning...

2 comments:

  1. A couple of things that I noticed this morning - 1) My hands were not stiff this morning. They usually are very stiff in the morning when I first wake up - so that was one difference. Maybe bc of yesterday or bc I made sure I had apx 80 oz of water instead of all diet coke.
    2) Just felt better physically this morning before we went to the club. No aching back and no stiff hands (that is really a drag - hands stiff in the morning or at all) my neck wasn't sore ... just various things that I am aware of b/c we are both watching how we are changing .
    3) The water tasted awfully damn good! I like water but it was like something else this morning. Very Wet...yeah sounds crazy but it was like I had been in the desert and was just getting the first liquid in days.

    We are not going to eat breakfast out more than twice a week, not so much b/c of the $$$ bc we can get there before 8:30 a.m. and have the two breakfast for under $10.00 - nope - we aren't going to eat breakfast out a lot bc it is way higher in fat than if we make it ourself. Great thing about that is - ahhhammm - I make a kick ass breakfast!
    Thanks for starting this blog love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gotta check my Ipod and make certain my 'WORK OUT' tunes are in there. :-) See ya at the Top!

    ReplyDelete