Sunday, March 8, 2009

Resutls.....

So, We did go Saturday too. On Friday we went for a really long walk with the dogs then I walked my daughters dogs too...

Today is Sunday and we went today.... Where do you ask???

Why the Gym of course! I am feeling better each day. Physically and mentally. My back hurt like hell this morning but yesterday I had walk dogs, done the gym and mowed the lawn at my Son-in-law and daughters house. My back hurting is not a surprise. My left knee still bugs me but not as bad as at first and I am doing mostly elliptical so no major stress on the knees...

Today I was on the elliptical machine for 20 minutes, went to the stair master, then back to a treadmill.

Food today: Rice and meat. Eggs, toast and cereal. Rice and chicken.

Benefits: Energy dude, energy.....! Even better... Jenifer Leilani is with me every step of the way!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like the one day off thing cause the next day was really hard to get going, I felt kinda sick and bla bla bla - but then after I slowed down a bit then picked back up - I felt fine..... until the Ipod went flying across the room. gotta get one of those arm/wrist thingees to keep it off the floor.

    ReplyDelete