Friday, March 6, 2009

Three day on- one day off

So today we took a day off from the gym. Three days on and one day off. We did go for a walk with the dogs on a really nice trail.

I am tired. Less sore now. Also, I am noticing more energy throughout they day. I know that sounds weird after only three days but it is true, at least I think it is true..

My left knee is still hurting me with bothers me a lot. It is not like a hard hurt but it is annoying and I am sure if I over do something it will probably get bad fast. I will have it looked at soon as I really don't want anything to get in the way of my working out.

On the bright side, I am going to do the elliptical tomorrow again as I liked the feel of the workout it gave me and that it does not mess with my knee. Next week I want to try a spinning class. This is a class that is an hour, (I will do a half) of intense bicycling.

That should be a blast as I have done one before but I was hating it and had not done any working out before that...

This time it will be better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment