Friday, March 20, 2009

Slowley but shurly


So we went to the gym tonight for a ten minute session. You can blame my wife for that. She is the one who said: "Let's go!" That is a good thing!

She did not only 10 minutes but did 25 walking the dogs. Good for her!

So we went because Jenifer Leilani asked us to go... She said: "Do you want to go?" I said no, but lets go anyway...

So we went for a ten minute walk on the treadmill. Works for me as I have been sick and I am just glad I went in... Paid my yearly dues too... $49 bucks a year...! I am a lifetime member of 24 hour fit... What is really nice about that is that I have no excuse to not go. Money will never stand in the way. That is a big deal too considering all the times I have gone, not gone and decided to go again. Even during the year + I did not go I still paid that fee.. I would have to be crazy not to.....

So, each day is a test. Each day is an inch forward or an inch back. Today was an in forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment