Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another day another test

I did go down to the workout room today. I was on the bicycle for 20 minutes. It is hard to motivate myself every single day but I am doing it.

I feel so larger than life right now and I wake up depressed. I talked with Jennifer Leilani (my wife) this morning and she really pulled me out of it. The thing is I wake up with a back ache every day and I know a lot of it has to do with the extra belly on my belly full of jelly.... You wake up look down and there it is.. BELLY... your back hurts, your not as rested as you could be, you bend over and you have to like breath out to do it.. It sucks... I saw this pill on TV that supposedly helps you lose belly fat... I swear I might just try it....

But at least when I go to the gym, or club or work out room, I can say I did something...

Eating is still a MAJOR challenge for me. One day at a time... Or rather one meal at a time...

Still. I am writing, getting some exercise and working through my frustrations... I guess that is all you can ask for....

No comments:

Post a Comment