Friday, April 3, 2009

Sometimes you do, sometimes you don't

I did not work out on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. Just didn't, not excuse, just did not happen. I worked out today, 150 Heart Rate, about 20 minutes. I felt better when I was done. Much better...

It is a mystery to me. I love how I feel when I am done, but hate doing it sometimes, or rather, don't really feel like it...

So, here I am at the end of another day. I did my work out... Yeah for me...

Why the Zoolander shot? Well, I thought about working out and when I go I do have my Ipod, my towel and my look....!

1 comment:

  1. Working out today was a lot of fun. Instead of pumping it up on the treadmill, i just took it nice and easy - the way the Doctor told me to- and rocked with the tunes. total blast!

    ReplyDelete