Friday, April 3, 2009

Pizza day.... And Crazy Bread...

We are the crazy couple... We having fun now... I lost it today... Pizza, Crazy Bread... Food... Just dinner though. Lunch and Breakfast was pretty healthy... I had a few eggs and oatmeal for breakfast and then lunch was chicken cooked with the George Forman cooker.. It was really good and took like 10 minutes... These picks are us around 11PM... Just havin fun...


I did mow the lawn, no workie outie... I will in the AM.. If I don't you will know..





As you can see.. It was yummy.. It flew all over my computer area...



Jenifer Leilani had some too!!

Then her evil hand tried to attack me... It was a ticklish experience...

It was my one day off this week..... But I work 8-5 next week and that is fine... I have all kinds of stuff to do this coming week.... I also have to fix the back fence... It is falling apart...


Bottom line on working out for me. I feel great when I do it. I get side tracked but thanks to this blog and you reading, I am doing better. I know I have a few readers and even though there are not a lot of comments, I know people do read it because I get comments at work and when I see people at some of the functions I go to.. Thanks for that.

I have to keep going, keep going, keep going.... And I will..

1 comment:

  1. Tops is also supposed to be pretty good - the weekly meetings keep the members accountable - we are going to try weight watchers ... don't they have weekly meetings also?

    ReplyDelete