Friday, April 17, 2009

Pump up the Jam!

OK, so I am doing things right. I am going to the workout room each day. Today I did 25 minutes straight! I am proud of myself for that. The eating - although I still do not have that down, I am not stuffing myself either... I am pleasantly full after dinner tonight and lunch was the same.

I realized today that although I am carrying more than my fair share of weight, because I have been doing some cardio I feel better than I used to. I can really tell..

For example - when I was not working out I felt tired a lot and bloated and gaseous and sleepy. Now I know the sleepy was also the sleep deprivation from the apnea but even with that I still felt like crap. I felt physically weak, mentally exhausted - just like ache all the time.

It is weird, hard to really give you a picture, just like I was a differnt person. Now, even though I get winded, and I am fat, I have this huge belly, I am not extreamly out of shape. I don't get crazy hungry, I don't get cranky, I am not in pain or easily tired anymore. All this just from just getting some exercise like 20 to 25 minutes a day.......

.....RIGHT ON DUDE.....
And so it goes at the end of another good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment