Saturday, April 4, 2009

Morning 24!

We went to the gym this morning as I promised my self we would last night. I am still having problems with my knee so I did 10 minutes on the
elliptical and then went to the bike for 20 minutes. I stood up on the bike on and off to work the knee as that is what I did in the X-bike class at Family fitness. It helped and I could really feel it in my legs when I did that. It was a good workout, not a great one. I was not really into it today---

BUT I did go and I did spend about 30 minutes there...

In about a week I should get my Weight Watchers stuff and I am excited about that.. REALLY.... Not joking there. I did the Jenny Graig for a year like 15 years ago and it worked the problem for me with Jenny is that they give you all this food to eat which make you dependent on the food. So once you hit goal and it is time to go back to eating your own food, you eat what you ate before you started. At least that's how it went for me.

With Weight Watchers I am thinking that they will teach you from the get go what to eat and how to regulate that with classes that are filled with real people. (not that Jenny was not)
I can get real feedback, support and a weigh in to help keep me on track. I bet I can get some real easy ideas from the people there to eat less.

I am telling you, with my food being regulated and on a plan that has been proven to work well for years and years, I really think I will be in some seriously better health by June.

I was going to say serious shape, but I am not working out with the intensity, at least today, that will put me in awesome shape, but good shape works for me now. A step at a time...

So, I am pumped that I went today, with my wife of course. I am pumped that I have time to get ready for work, get things together and go on with my bad ass day....

No comments:

Post a Comment