Friday, April 10, 2009

Well la de da



No, once again, I did not work out. I spent the day with my grandson, my daughter and my wife. I ran here, ran there... Well , drove... Spent time petting two sets of dogs.... It was a day of visiting....

I guess the good news is I spent the day with my family. It was kind of a Disney day. My little grandson was awesome, cute, fun, adorable... My daughter let me hold him and talk with him forever... My wife and I went to get some things we needed and took the dogs along part of the time...

I had a good day.

On the down side.... I tried to buy some pants t0day... I was a 44... Before that a 42.... I am now
a size 46..... 40 freaking 6.... I am larger than life...
So, yes, I finally found pants, and shorts to fit me... It took me three stores to find them.. So, yes that is very close to me sitting in that chair... That is how I feel. The belly is like jelly, it is always kind of swelly. I like to watch the telly and dream of no more belly....


So I go to sleep tonight thinking.. I need to HIT the GYM....

No comments:

Post a Comment