Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh my aching back

I woke up this morning with a back ache. I am doing this almost every day now. I am not sure
if it is the bed or not. I am starting to think it is the bed and the way I sleep. I sleep kind of propped up due to having acid reflux years ago.

I will be in a situation soon where I can sleep on another bed for a little while.. (work related, no probs in the relationship)

I have to be at work early, have a good bye party after for a friend leaving the state and then I want to hit the gym.

That last part I know will be the hard part... Next week, all next week I am on at 8AM in the morning... (Yes, I know there is no 8AM at night thank you...)

I am hoping to be able to get up and go to the club early or at the very least go late... As I am off at 5PM I should be able to go in the afternoon....

Weight Watchers food plan should be here soon... I hope I am not putting too much faith into it but I do feel like I am into it right now. I am excited to get the last peace of the puzzle down... That is, I am getting some exercise; I am getting rest; now I just need to get the right foods in the right quantities...

No comments:

Post a Comment