Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Challenges

So, things have been different since Easter. I am on a work assignment. My first day I did not work out at all. The second, 7 minutes.... Today, 25.. Felt good today, felt really good.

I am not with my wife for the next several days and last night the strain showed.. How? I ate and ate and ate. I bought an 8 peice at the local market and ate it all... All 8 pieces... I woke up depressed. Looking down at the huge mound of belly I still have, feeling like just lying there like a lump. Then I thought about my blog. Seriously, I thought about my blog and how good I felt when I worked out, when I was working out hard and feeling the feeling of accomplishment.

So, I pushed myself to get dressed, texted my wife and went down to the gym and I did do 23 minutes on the elliptical and 5 on the bike.. I was done on the bike after it went up in the random mode which stopped my workout.....

Then I came to this computer to write it all down.... I need to stick to this program. I HAVE TO. If not, things will not change. I must lose this bulg of the belly.

That is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment