Saturday, April 18, 2009

Twenty Five and Down!!!!!

I just did 25 minutes on a bicycle in the workout room here and it was the best 25 minutes I have ever had on a workout room type bicycle. It was tough, fun and just plain great not to mention that I am so pumped right now for going that long....

When I get back to 24 hour's club I am going to have to rethink how I can make those bikes as rigorous as this one is... Man, that was awesome.. .I feel so accomplished right now...my arms are even sore... I did overhead stuff with them while on the bike... My body feels like WORKED! I think I am getting closer and closer to that "runners high" and I am lovin it... I can't wait until I am doing this without the extra belly!!!

I almost got a cramp in my leg during the workout so I had to adjust to make sure I did not freeze up... My arms are actually aching as I type this!!!!! GOOD for ME!!!


I have noticed my knee is not hurting anymore.. Maybe a little but that is it... I am taking two Excedrin PM's before bed so I don't wake up with such a backache and it seems to be helping with sleep and pain...

Any who... it is off to breakfast then work.... YEAH JAY FOR TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment