Monday, February 16, 2009

The baby, the Grand pa and the food

So, my Grandson is still in the hospital due to Jaundice. This is normal and he should be home soon. My daughter is here now and we are all a part of the progress in one way or another.

I am doing fine. I was pretty depressed last night and I am not sure why really except that with the baby and work and just stuff I got a little overwhelmed.

We went shopping for food this morning and I have yogurt, bread, some cheese and other healthy type snacks for today...

I have yet to go to the gym... But I am not going to beat myself up for it...

1 comment:

  1. The last plan we used really worked well - so well I have not gained it ALL back - but it was difficult so I am going to incorporate it along with some other foods and ideas that I know does work with our schedules. For tomorrow I have prep my 2 snacks and a lunch. I'll make breakfast when I get up. Meet cha at the finish line - my darling honey.

    ReplyDelete