Monday, February 9, 2009

Today's day...

So, I received one comment from a friend and some comments from other people at work.. I have since gained 9 pounds.. Since November that is..

I am tired, worn out and frustrated. I did not call the doctor today, I will on my day off, Wednesday.

So some friends at work suggested I do like 1000 sit ups a day.. 100 at a time for 10 times during the day..

Go to the GYM, not the CLUB.. I have been calling it the club and apparently that means going out dancing or something....

Walk on the treadmill, just walk... Walk the dogs faster.. (You saw how that went)

It was nice to talk about it.. After I found out I had gained 9 pounds I felt the need to talk and I was glad some people at work where able to listen..

So, tomorrow is a new day.. I am sleepy and ready for bed with hopes of a new better tomorrow..

3 comments:

  1. Dude,
    I just read through your entire blog. I want to slap you. Blogging is great but it ain't gonna drop any weight. You are eating like a maniac. Cheese is bad bad bad. And it doesn't help to put salad dressing on it. But you know that! I wish I could come hang with you for a month so we could get you jump started. Honestly you are killing yourself with the junk you are eating. OK let's review. You wanted a college degree. It was tough! It took a really long time. I'm sure there were times when you wanted to quit. You didn't! You graduated! Remember that day? Felt great didn't it? You hated being an insurance workers comp guy. Hated it with a passion. Decided to quit and do something else. Now you are at a job you love. It was hard but you did it! Felt great didn't it? You wanted to buy your own home. THe apartment sucked and you car kept getting broken into. Buying a house seemed to be impossible. Guess what you made it happen! Wake up dude! You are inredible and can accomplish anything. Stop farting around (literally) and start eating right and exercising. No exuses. No whining. It has worked for you so many times it can work now! I know you can do it and you know I don't blow smoke. Beleive in yourself. First step. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great comment I apply it to myself. Anonymous is so right on. The days of Whinning are over for both of us. Time to take action and we both have accomplished what we thought we never could. That's it. That's that.
    Love you babe.

    ReplyDelete