Saturday, February 7, 2009

EX ercise with video

So, here I am walking with the dogs... This blog thing is awesome... I can't believe how winded I sound! But I am glad I was out there!!! I did do it!


This is almost to the end of the walk... Man, I don't look all that healthy.... But I guess it is a mater of perspective...



So, there you have it.. Thanks for coming on my walk with me this morning... I will post my days food in another blog but I wanted to just kind of go out with the dogs and show you rather than tell you. It also helps me to see what kind of shape I am really in. I have been fooling myself that I am not in that bad of shape.. I am in really poor shape right now and this blog helps me see that.

So, hopefully, you and me dear reader will start to exercise more together.. I want to take you to 24 hour fitness with me and start off together so we can see- I can see, my progress.

It will be fun to see me at the start.. Like TODAY and then a few weeks from now.. God I hope I keep going with this..

Not many comments so far, but the ones I have are very valuable to me so that you!

I spoke with my brother who was encouraging and people at work are too! Go Jay go!!! Slow but steady for today anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment