Friday, February 6, 2009

End of the day about midnight


So, lunch was a tuna fish sandwich from 7/11. Dinner was a large order of nachos with sour cream and guacamole with lots of chips.. Followed by sleepiness and self loathing...

But it was really good food..

Came home, had another tuna fish sandwich and watched the X-files movie..

I wish I had taken a picture of the nachos... I will next time..

I am sore, my back pretty much. Tired too. Tomorrow is another day.. What is there too say? Food is my master, exercise my kryptonite. I don't get sore from sitting around but I do get sore when I get up...

Seriously, blogging this stuff is kind of helping!! Now if I could only shop for the food and start the exercise.. You could say walking the dogs yesterday was exercise. Maybe that is why I am sore.. So, if I walk them again tomorrow that is more exercise... I love walking them as they are good walkers... (Must be very tired as that sounds sooooo stupid....) Good night...! (PS- that little red thing in the bottom of the tuna bag is a wrapper from a piece of chocolate... Just had one ya know..

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I saw the Tuna package in the trash...dude you didn't even try to hide it. Seeing it reminded ME that there wasn't anything I wanted to cook so I walked down to 7-11 and bought TWO for my dinner and it was GOOOOOD.

    You are absolutly correct-lame as it may sound- just too tired after work to deal with the crowds at grocery store then come home and wash something to cook in then wash that out so that the next day I won't have to wash it, it will be ready for me to use to cook. Cook the food, pack the food then stack the food then spend time with the doggies, then take care of self then feed dogs, then wash cloths then dry cloths then set cloths out for work next day, then visit with you then go to sleep - then it is a new day and I am really getting run down. ...and and and and. scratched record that I am tired of hearing myself.
    It is going to change because I am tired of being tired. Like Mrs. Rosa Parks said, "I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired".

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will do it together honey pie!!! Or at least give it the old college try!

    ReplyDelete