Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nothing says I am fat like a sweater....


Nothing says I am fat like a sweater! Now, I am not being down on myself, that is just my reality right now. Tonight I have this event I am going to. You need to dress up. I have pants that fit now as I went out and purchased some but none of my shirts fit well enough to close the

Collar.



So, I went to the mainstay... A work shirt that is white with a sweater on. Dressed but not in the fashion I wanted. I wanted to wear a white shirt or dark shirt with a nice tie but none of my shirts fit well enough to do that.

I need some good dress up clothes. I like to look really sharp when I go out and although I look good, I really wanted to close the top button and wear a tie tonight.. I should have planned ahead...

On the bright side, I have exercised these last few days. No, no gym, but I have walked both sets of dogs for extended periods and I have not sat still for long on my two days "off."

Tomorrow is Sunday and I believe I am off Friday Sat and Sun next week!!! If so, I will be doing all kinds of fun stuff and exercising to boot.. I am getting more and more enthused about this work out thing, getting in shape thing.. I am also seriously considering riding my bicycle to work when the weather is nice.. I already have street tires on it and I have lights too..

1 comment:

  1. You liked very nice last night AND casual professional. You looked very 'together' why so down.... I thought that was my job.... Oh.. your turn. I forgot.

    ReplyDelete