Sunday, February 8, 2009

Where has the day gone?

It is now Sunday night about 9PM. The day is gone.. The good of the day- I walked my daughters dogs for her as she is pregnant and she and hubby are needing some help so we helped! I also helped clean the windows and most importantly, visit with my Son-in-law and my daughter.....

The bad- food choices, some good, some bad..

Breakfast, Some kind of prime rib steak and eggs.. Not a bad choice really as it was filling but not too much food. I will add the pic soon.

Lunch.. very good! Salad made by my daughter! Very good, very tasty, filled me up for a some time... Pic soon..

Dinner... No pic... Bad choice.. Pizza.. 4 pieces and some crazy bread (2 pieces). Actually not as bad as last time.. I would not have stopped until the food was all gone...

I slept a lot today too and I am still tired... I want to be in bed by 10 and I will make it..

Tomorrow is another day and I want to start going to the club. Will I? Not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment