Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What happens when

So, what happens from the point of - "I am not going to overeat. I am going to watch my food and make sure I am careful" Fast forward to later that nigh and I am eating dinner at a restaurant, just finished the main course, Steak, Potato with all the fixins and I mean ALL the fixins and then the server says; "We have some of the best cheese cake in the world, light and fluffy and oh so tasty with whipped cream on top! Want some?" And I say.... "I would love some!"

Are there like some instincts that override the common sense that would tell you to eat moderately? Is it just the f#@k it mentality that kicks in and says, "You only live once cowhand!"

I have no clue what happens. I just know that minutes after eating I got up and carried my fat self to the men’s room and suddenly felt like I was filled with gas, blown up like a balloon I snapped out of the stupor and realized I just ate more than two peoples fair share. I felt really stuffed for about two hours. I also beat myself up for doing it. Hell, if I am gana do it the least I can do is just enjoy it.

But how can you enjoy feeling like Sh%t after stuffing your face? Sure moderation is one thing, but this was not moderation. It also cost us almost $100 dollars.... Yep, smooth move Michelin man...

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate myself. I am just flabbergasted that I would do, could do that after all I have written today about how I want to lose the weight...

I did walk the dogs.. Good for me. So, there you have it. The end of my first day in blogger land.

Tomorrow is another day and another chance to make good on my promise to myself to make it happen. Another chance to exercise, eat better if not "right" and let you know how it goes...

Good night my friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment