Saturday, February 14, 2009

First full day of life for Jacob outside the womb


We are at the hospital for Jacobs first full day of life. He is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I know all Grandfathers say that but it is so true. The pictures don't lie. It makes me want to get in better shape because when I hold him my back hurts a tiny bit & I want to hold him for hours and hours.

I walked the dogs this morning for 30 minutes briskly. It felt really good to do that.

My knee was a touch annoying on the walk but I hope that goes away soon. I intend to do at least 30 minutes every day & start some kind of upper & lower back exercise to strenthen my back...

It has been a very good day for Grandpa Jay..

1 comment:

  1. Hey Grandpa Jay. Well good news from son-in-law. Little one is doing better and will be going home in a few days.

    ReplyDelete