Friday, February 6, 2009

Part 2 of my study

Sorry, for some reason it was putting a blue line under everything... So again, that was lunch/dinner... I keep saying that because I had some chicken when I got home.. (No pics of that)

I spoke with a guy at work who used to be 60 pounds heavier and he is now in really good shape. Not muscle bound just trim and fit. He runs a lot and works out a lot. But he let me know that he used to be 60 pounds more because he wanted to encourage me. He talked about getting the lungs working about 20 to 30 minutes two or three times a week. A brisk walk with the dogs, jog at the gym, just things like that and eating will not be such a problem. He said I need to do this until it becomes a life change.

Then he started going into all kinds of exercise and I lost interest and started to wish I could press the stop button or just walk away with out offending him... "I do push ups, sit ups like this and find some place to do this like this... on and on and on..." I mean no offense but I got the point and all the exercises kind of scared me off. I need to start slowly and work my way up to not as slowly...

I used to have something called Sleep Apnea... I may not be spelling that right but it is basically sleep deprivation. Now I use a machine called a C-Pap and I sleep like a baby. Well I have another friend that said once you are getting the rest your body needs, if you exercise the weight will just fall off... "Just fall off" now that sounds like something I like hearing!!

So, I have to, HAVE TO get out and get it on baby!!!

I like blogging because I am accountable to you. More importantly, I am seeing what kind of extreme junk I am eating! Oh my freakin God!!! I am eating worse than my dogs!! (they eat pretty good so that is not saying much.)

I am eating worse than worse.. I am probably spending more money this way too.. Not probably, definitely....

So, now what? Sunday- WE SHOP... We will buy food for the week and your gana see me eat right - with pics- and exercise... If I don't, you will see that too...

Thanks for being here with me and I know even if you don't comment, if you look at my page, you are helping me.... THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment