Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Home, home in the john...


Little Jacob is home.. My wife is over there helping clean, etc...

So, I am home today. Day two of my two days off. I have had stomach issues for about a week now.. It does not help that I have eaten a lot of crummy food... I am tired. I am tired a lot lately.

I still wake up with a back ache and still have not exercised. It is somewhat sunny for the first day in also about a week and I am debating weather to sleep more or just go outside... I have cleaned up the dog poop from out back so that is one thing done...

I am on the crapper a lot. When I eat now it is because I am really hungry. I eat but then off I go to johnsville. I am so defeated right now and I don't want to go anywhere else. It's like I just give up! Why bother? It is such an uphill climb with trying to work out while having stomach upsets and waking up with back hurting... I just want to sleep, sleep, sleep...

SO, maybe I will.. But I am hungry again.....

Spiral.. That is what this is... A spiral...

So as my tummy says owe and my eyes say close... my back says ache and my mouth says eat...

Ya know I don't edit this stuff right?

OK, I will try to take care of myself today.....
"Don't try young skywalker.. Do...."

Snorrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that spirals tend to spring back? Down down then no where else to go but - UP.Boning boing (that is supposed to be the sound of a spring - boinggging.
    Yeah it is tough. Way easy to gain the weight way way way not easy to get it gone. Our bodies were built to protect us from starvation, yeah I know you know that, and that is what our bodies are doing. Our minds and society (supposedly our society) are advanced to the point where starvation isn’t an issue anymore. Unless the foods that we are eating are so void of any nutritional value that we are actually starving. Hum….that is making sense to me. The junk we eat is taking on a completely new meaning to me.
    We have heard so often that it is JUNK food, the meaning of junk has lost its affect. Our bodies are starving because we are not feeding it. Wow! Simple and complicated all at once. I am sitting here with a ‘harrumph’ look on my face. HARRUMPH.

    ReplyDelete