Thursday, February 19, 2009

Professional me....


Here I am at 6:52 AM on a Thursday. I have a meeting at 8AM. Whatever is going on in my personal life at the time, I have to be on, looking good, in the right space at my job. My job is not a place where my personal feelings take precedence over my "work mode"...

My beard is trimmed, my clothes neat and clean I am awake and ready to rock.....

We have a meeting this morning for managers. I will be at work on and off from 8AM to about 9PM today... This is rare at my job but it does happen once in a while... Sometimes I feel work is the refuge, sometimes Friday does not come soon enough... Today begins a 7 days stretch.. Do to this meeting, schedules where changed and here we are....

What does this have to do with weight loss? Um, everything!

Up early for work, but not at the gym. I will not beat myself up again. I do what I can, I can what I do, I am who I am, if you don't like it ......

No seriously, the only bummer about getting up this early for work is that I do not have a car. I have a really nice Yamaha 11,000 but it has not roof, no doors, nothing enclosed so when I do go to work, my hair gets messed up, I have to dress up in this safety suit and it is just a general hassle.

But that was my choice when I bought it. I should have purchased a car.. Oh well...

So now I get ready to go. I will eat something as the last time we had a meeting they brought in doughnuts for us.....


On ward and up ward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment