Friday, February 27, 2009

So, do you remember me?


Yep,,,, When your not having success in the goal your attempting,,, you don't want to blog about it.

I have yet to hit the gym. Today, may be the day..
I have walked my dogs, walked my daughters dogs to help them out, and started walking around more at work.

The eating is up and down. I need to start taking picture of what I eat again so you and I can see what I eat...

It has been a few days because well, the truth is not so grim...

I have spent the last week working, and helping out my Daughter, son-in-law and grandson by walking their dogs... So, I have not just been sitting around...

I am going to start looking through the blogs for other weight loss blogs to help inspire myself..

Thanks for keeping with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment